Limo Hire Terms
Hereafter,1st Limos shall be known as The Company and the person named on Page 1 and/or the person signing the confirmation shall be known as The Hirer. It will be deemed that The Hirer accepts responsibility for him/herself and for every person in his/her party AND fully agrees to the conditions of hire, as follows:
Please note that the hire duration starts from when the vehicle arrives to pick you up at the appointed time and place.
- All bookings are pre-bookings only and must be confirmed within 24 hours with a deposit of not less than £50 paid by debit/credit card or cash. Once the deposit is received with a signed contract or e-mailed confirmation, the booking will be accepted as a positive booking. Cheques are not accepted, unless by prior arrangement.
- For weddings, payment in full must be received 2 calendar months before the date of hire. Wedding hires booked within 2 months of the wedding date, must be paid in full within 3 days of booking. For all other hires, payment in full, if paying by card, must be received a minimum of 2 days before the date of hire. Outstanding balances paid by cash may be paid at the start of the hire.
- If full payment is not received by the due date, the booking will automatically be cancelled and your deposit forfeited.
- In the event of a cancellation, any deposit paid would be forfeited. However, The Company has the discretion to refund a deposit in an unavoidable circumstance, such as bereavement.
- Weddings – no refund will be given on full payments made by The Hirer if a cancellation is made within 2 months of the hire date. The company has the discretion to consider exceptional circumstances.
- No responsibility can be accepted for adverse weather conditions (e.g. snow, ice, flooding) which may cause the delay or cancellation of a booking by The Company. In these circumstances, where The Company cancels the booking, a full refund will be given.
- While every effort is made to maintain the serviceability of the vehicles, no responsibility can be accepted for mechanical, electrical or material breakdown, howsoever caused. In this unlikely event, every effort will be made for the immediate repair of the vehicle so that the journey can continue, or The Hirer will be transferred to another vehicle/vehicles. Any reasonable extra cost incurred will either be borne by The Company, or a full refund will be given. (alternative vehicle will not necessarily be a stretch limousine).NOTE - In the event of vi and 2, no responsibility will be accepted by The Company for missed connections and/or functions, howsoever caused.
- In the event of a breakdown or accident to the vehicle booked, prior to the date of hire, every effort will be made to supply a similar or alternative vehicle at The Company’s discretion. If this is not acceptable to The Hirer, a refund will be made of any monies paid.
- In order to maintain The Company’s standards, The Company reserves the right at any time to change, replace or renew the vehicle booked or advertised. The replacement vehicle would be of the same type and exterior colour as originally booked and will be duly notified to The Hirer.
- The vehicle rental includes all tolls, fuel and parking.
- The consumption of food/food products, unless supplied by the Company, is not permitted in the vehicle.
- NO SMOKING IS PERMITTED IN THE VEHICLE AT ANY TIME.
- Sunroofs will remain locked whenever the vehicle is in motion and will only be opened at the driver’s discretion.
- Hirers may supply their own drinks, by special arrangement with the Company
- The Hirer (as assigned below) shall be fully responsible and liable for any damage caused inside or outside the vehicle by The Hirer or any member of his/her party, howsoever caused. This includes incitement to any third party (for example:- shouting to passers by from windows or attracting attention by knocking on windows) which results in damage to the vehicle or its contents. The Hirer will agree to be liable for the total retail cost of the repair and/or valeting of the vehicle and The Company will determine the location of the repairer/valeter. In addition, The Hirer will agree to be liable to pay a fixed daily rate (determined by The Company) while the vehicle is out of commission for such repairs, plus any further losses incurred, such as loss of bookings.
- The Company or any of its representatives (i.e. Chauffeur) reserves the right to refuse entry to the vehicle, any person they deem unfit, for whatever reason. Similarly, the Company (or its representative) reserves the right to refuse to continue the journey if any person/persons behave in such a manner which may be detrimental to other persons, or to the vehicle and its contents. In this event no refund will be given.
- The Hirer is liable for glassware breakages at a replacement cost of £10 per glass.
- By signing and returning the Terms and Conditions of Hire contract, The Hirer has entered into a binding contract with The Company.